These Apples are from our own farms situated in the famed Apple belt of Himachal Pradesh. We use Traditional, Sustainable, Natural farming practices in our orchards.
Our Granny Smith Apples are the perfect blend between sweet and sour. Also known as green apple, Granny Smith are spherical with bright green glossy skin and firm texture. Their origin is traced back to Australia and is also one of the oldest varieties in the world.
Taste – Sharp and sweet taste with tart flavour, crunchy and juicy.
Recommended use – Can be eaten as a fresh fruit or used in salads, smoothies, cookies, pies. Roast Apple peel into a crispy snack.
Harvest & Shipping – Late September onwards
Please Note: Apples start loosing moisture after they are harvested resulting in loss of weight. It is normal for them to loose upto 10-15% of their weight as time progresses.
Benefits of consuming Apples
- Apples are low in sodium, fat, and cholesterol. They are a good source of vitamin C and fiber.
- Apples May Lower High Cholesterol and Blood Pressure
- Eating Foods With Fiber, Including Apples, Can Aid Digestion
- Apples Can Support a Healthy Immune System
- Apples Are a Diabetes-Friendly Fruit
- The Antioxidants in Apples May Play a Role in Cancer Prevention
- Eating Apples Can Support Healthy Weight Loss
- Apples May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease